|This is total care cover, not an insurance policy – we protect
all your bikes, adult riders and children all under one cover.
|What is TCA cover?
• Cycling accident assistance,
protection and services.
• Saves you from paying any of your
bike repair costs (or bike replacement
costs if your bike gets written off) after
a non-fault cycling accident
• Gives you multi-bike UK-wide
cycling accident response cover
• Covers your whole family including
all your children of all ages
• Removes unnecessary hassle when
you need to claim
• Gives you and your family the
professional service you won't get
from any home insurance provider.
Find out more
|Why do you need it?
• The need for our cover is very real:
there are 133,000 non-fault cycling
accidents every year on British roads.
• If you have home insurance, it's easy
to believe it gives you the cycling cover
you need - but it doesn't.
• The average bike repair bill is £170,
but can be a lot more depending on
what kind of bike you have. As our
member you won’t pay any of it after
a non-fault accident.
• The average cost to replace a bike is
£500+. With us you won’t pay any of it
after a non-fault accident.
• We recover our costs from the at-fault
party, not from you or your insurer.
Find out more
|What do you get for £24?
• 24/7 UK-wide non-fault accident cover.
• Professional cost-free cycle repair.
• Brand new same-value replacement
bike if your own bike is damaged
• Multi-bike cover – covers your whole
family and all your bikes.
• Child cover - covers all your children
regardless of age.
• Adult and child health assistance
- private care, no costs, no waiting.
• Expert legal support.
• 12 months cover.
• No excess to pay, no costs to you.